Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pregnancy: Really really bad toothaches & bleeding gums?? Whats safe?

Ever since I've been pregnant I've gotten the worst toothaches ever and my gums bleed like crazy... I can't bite into an apple without it hurting. I won't be covered by dental insurance for about 15 more days so I need to tough this out. Whats safe to take? I've been trying to go all natural and save the orajel and tylonal for the really bad days. But I also came down with a cold and simply need medication. I don't feel like a good mother to my unborn by taking tylonal every few hours and putting orajel in my mouth... but I can't take all the pain and now I have an unbearable headache. Someone help me please...
--------------------
maybe go in talk to doctor. maybe he will prescribe something safe for baby to help with the pain for the next week or so until insurance kicks in. some dentists are very reasonable about these situations.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment