Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dental trade for massage?

I am a massage therapist in Dallas TX and I am in desperate need of dental work. Like most others in my profession I do not have insurance and I never know what my income will be. Are there any dentist in the area that would not mind getting massage therapy in trade for dental work? I have 7 or so years of experience as a registered massage therapist on top of a lifetime of study (my Dad was a therapist as well). I am experienced in swedish, deep tissue, myo-fascial release, soft tissue techniques and reflexology (for feet and hands). I do have clients that would be happy to give their opinion and a reference as well. If you are a dentist or know a destist that would work with me please let me know, I will be eternally greatful!
--------------------
I wish you lived in San Francisco!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment