Monday, July 18, 2011

Have you had a root canal or surgery for a cavity? DOES IT HURT?

I don't have $400 which is what it will cost under my mom's insurance. So I want to apply for Medi-Cal Insurance because I'm a poor college student. Then go to like Western Dental and get it done there. 1. Does anyone know about how much it costs there? 2. Does it hurt really bad? 3. How long will my face be all puffy?
--------------------
If your dentist knows what he's doing, you shouldn't feel a thing during surgery or root canal. A root canal may be a bit achy afterward, but not much. Surgery is surgery, and you have stitches and blood and, naturally pain, but the dr. should give you pain meds and you'll feel much better in 2-3 days. No puffy face unless they're pulling your wisdom teeth. No idea on the price, but if there's a dental school nearby, they'll treat you very inexpensively. TX Mom
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment