Monday, July 18, 2011

Help with my five year old daughter teeth! Please!?

Okay I need some advice because her baby teeth are still in, but there is two teeth that are on the bottom that are growing in behind them. It is so weird! This is my first so maybe I am overreacting but I know it is not right. Should I pull the baby teeth and let the new teeth behind them grow in? I had dental insurance for her but not anymore which really really really sucks :(
--------------------
The adult teeth will grow in anyway, and should push out the baby teeth - or at least make them loose enough that your daughter can wiggle them until they come out. Once they are loose enough they will come out - if you can see that they are really loose but she just can't seem to do that last little bit maybe she will let you give them a gentle twist. But if they stay solid, then you are going to need to go to the dentist to do it.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment