Thursday, July 28, 2011

HELP!!! MY filling in my tooth fell out!!!?

Okay so last night the filling in my tooth fell out & now there is a HUGE gapping hole in my tooth! I was told that you can get temporary filling kits at drug stores & they last at least a few weeks? CAn anyone reccomend a brand or tell me a type to get as Ive never heard of this & am in desperate need!! I dont have dental insurance untill Dec. & cant afford to go to the dentist till I get it, there are no dentists in my area that allow payment palns so I need to fix this untill Im insured....Thanks so much
--------------------
I can not remeber the brand name. But they have them by the toothpaste and orthadontic wax. I have done this twice. they have both a type you have to mix up the paste yourself and one already mixed--check the directions and get the pre-mixed if you have a choice. It is not very expensive--maybe $5. They will hold you until you can get to the dentist. Although they say you can eat on them--do it very carefully and try to avoid. They actually work pretty well. Before using wash your mouth out good with salt water and make sure it real dry. If this does not hold you--and there is still pain--you best contact a doctor, dentist somehow--try an emergency room.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment