Friday, July 15, 2011

impacted wisdom teeth removal?

I live in chicago il and was looking for some help. I also have no dental insurance. I need to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed because they are impacted and not through the gum. They have also dug themselves into the back of the molars in front of them. I have an appointment at county hosp tomorrow i am wondering if anyone has been there for this just some help on the situation. thank you so much
--------------------
Consider a dental school or clinic. They can usually work with your income levels. They will probably charge for the x-rays, Novocaine, and a per tooth extraction. You will feel so much better, when it is over with. Just remember that if you get nervous. Keep in mind how much better and happier you will be when it is done.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment