Friday, July 15, 2011

Terrible teeth condition?

All my life I have had bad teeth and now for the last two years they have been breaking really bad. I do not know what to do as far as fake replacement or what type of teeth I should check into. I have dental insurance but its not very good and I am sooo tired of the funny looks I get and the low self esteem I have. Please help with any advice!!! Thanks
--------------------
I have a co-worker that has really bad teeth (crooked, missing parts of a tooth, missing a canine, and they are very discolored...grey and orange looking). She had a bad experience at the dentist when she was younger, so she has never gone as an adult, until recently. She went to the dentist about 6 months ago and they came up with a whole treatment plan. She can't afford Veneers (our insurance kinda sucks), so I think they are putting crowns on the teeth that are really bad. She didn't really do anything at first, kinda put it off, until recently she broke another tooth. So, she started going and she has had 2 crowns. It's kinda pricey, so she is taking her time and doing a crown(s) when she can. Although her teeth have a ways to go, she gets so excited at work whenever she is getting something done. I would suggest just calling a dentist and making an appointment. If that dentist makes you feel comfortable and not embarrassed, then stick with them :) I was embarrassed to talk to my dentist about braces (I'm in my late 20s), but I'm glad I did because I'm getting my Invisalign in a few days :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment