Friday, July 15, 2011

Wierd thing inside mouth?

I have this what appears to be a little fluid filled bump with one dark spot on it. It doesn't hurt and would have never have noticed it if I had not seen it. My family doesn't really have dental insurance so I can't really go get it checked out. Does anybody know what it could be?
--------------------
It could be a number of things. I've been a dental assistant for the past four years now, and it could be anything from a periapical abscess, to a cancerous growth, to a natural reaction to bacteria in your mouth - even bacteria as common as plaque. If it's been there for more than a week and you haven't noticed any sort of change at all, go get it checked out as soon as possible. Tomorrow, even. Cost aside, your well-being is what's important.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment