Friday, July 15, 2011

Problems after root canal?

I had a root canal about 2 and a half years ago, but now I have what appears to be a parulus. What gives? I continue to rinse my mouth with peroxide, but it still remains. I have had this for almost a month now. Just when I think it's going away, it comes back. I don't have dental insurance, therefore, I haven't gone in for a visit. Any recommendations? Thanks
--------------------
u need to go in. it's sounds like it may need to b retreated. rinsing with peroxide won't help. u need an x-ray taken to determine whats going on. it could just be a gum infection, but u'll most likely need an antibiotic and an incise and drain to clear the problem. your oral health affects your over all health, so invest in yourself and get it taken care of. look into care credit. it's a healthcare credit card that offers interest free payments for a period of time based on your credit history and cost of procedure. u can look it up online.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment