Friday, October 29, 2010

Are there any programs for college kids to get cheap dental insurance?

In college, not covered by my parent's insurance and can't get it at my job. Is there any sort of programs where College age students can get a relatively cheap dental insurance, or dental work done on the cheap? If it helps, I'm in Oklahoma.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved thousands of dollars over the years on all services. From root canals, extractions, xrays..etc. including my braces. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment