Friday, October 29, 2010

Which is better in the long run, a dental plan or a dental insurance?

I am retired now, just me and my wife. I have looked at dental plans and dental insurance (which is expensive). We'll need more dental work done in the near future, whish is better to go with for the long run?
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all services...From root canals, xrays, exams, cleanings..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Even Cosmetic surgery, orthodontist and dentures. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment