Friday, October 29, 2010

I need great dental insurance for a reasonable premium, where do i start looking? In NORCAL?

My mom was always terrified of the dentist and so am i. I haven't been in 10 years, i desperately need quality dental work and oral surgery for at least 3 extractions. Where can i find or begin to find good dental insurance? Also, would i be able to be added to another family members if we live in different states? not sure how this works someone please explain. And Are dental college students really good at fixing for cheap?or will i get what i paid for?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental needs. From extractions, xrays, fillings, root canals...etc. Even my braces had great coverage. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment