Friday, October 29, 2010

How much would getting your wisdom teeth pulled with no dental insurance?

I recently felt a wisdom tooth coming in and I'm starting to get pretty nervous about it. I have no dental insurance. So far it's not hurting, and I can see it coming in, so I'm hoping very much that I won't need to get them pulled. Is this a possibility, or does everyone have to eventually get them pulled?
--------------------
You will have to get them pulled. They cause decay for some reason then it spreads to your molars....One of the main reasons why they are pulled. I would strongly encourage a visit to www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 6 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years on all services. From root canals, xrays, exams, extractions, crowns...etc. Even my braces had great coverage. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment