Friday, October 29, 2010

What kind of Dental Insurance should I get?

I need to get my wisdom teeth taken out, but don't have any dental insurance at the moment. I'm unable to get it through my employer, so I need to find a cheap plan that would allow me to choose my own dentist. Would I be able to cancel the plan after I received the treatment? Any recommendations and specific cost amounts would be great! In case it matters, I'm 22 and live in Southern California.
--------------------
short answer "NONE". Dental insurance you will buy for one year and will probably cost you as much as the surgery it's self. And on top of that the insurance will not pay all the cost of the surgery. An alternative to this is to go to a university that has an oral surgery department. The surgery will be done by a resident surgeon and they are very inexpensive.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment