Friday, October 29, 2010

How good is Delta Dental Insurance and is it worth it?

My mom is out of work and needs to have some dental work done. I was thinking to get her a Delta Dental Insurance in the hopes that it will help her. If you currently have this insurance or had it in the past, could you please tell me if it's worth it. Thanks.
--------------------
I signed up for Delta Dental through AARP and I am very happy with it. It pays most of my check-ups & yearly x-rays. The amount I have to pay is very small. I've been getting my teeth capped (because it's needed and opposed to wanting it) and Delta Dental pays 50% of the cost. My dentist charges $900 and my share is $450. My monthly premiums are a little over $50 per month and I consider the insurance well-worth it. I doubt that you will find an insurance which will pay more but if you do I'm betting the premiums will be sky high.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment