Sunday, November 28, 2010

anyone know where to get good individual dental insurance thats effective immediatly?

I need my wisdom teeth removed but have no insurance, most individual insurance companies have a 6 month waiting period for procedures other than preventitive. I need them out now because one was infected and I got it treated with antibiotics but Im afraid it will come back because it keeps bleeding. Any help will do and I am in florida.
--------------------
Nope. Why would anyone sell you insurance and immediately cover a pre-existing condition? This is like shopping for medical insurance when you are 6 months pregnant. I hate, hate, hate to say this, but since you said, "Any help will do," you might be someone who should look into a dental discount plan. Bear in mind that it is NOT insurance and you may have to go to a dentist that you don't like to take advantage of the discount, but you might be able to pick up a discount plan and get your wisdom teeth out and then dump the plan. I'm sure someone representing one of those plans will come along and pitch their product in response to your question.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment