Sunday, November 28, 2010

Will dental insurance cover invisible braces?

I'm in really need for braces. My teeth aren't in really bad sharp. But it's not really that attractive. I heard that sometimes they will decline you. Because it's more cosmetic. So you'll have pay up from you own pocket. But people with somewhat or bad shape teeth. Will those people be covered?
--------------------
I would contact the insurance office. They might cover you. Especially since having crooked teeth can lead to decay and consistent dental problems. My lower teeth were so close that i couldnt even fit floss between them and they were chipping. I wasnt covered but I never had dental insurance. Make a case for yourself that the placement of your teeth is impacting proper oral hygiene. I dont know how bad your teeth are but its worth a shot. Maybe they will pay a portion of it. Good luck and happy brushing!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment