Sunday, November 28, 2010

i am looking for dental insurance or a discount plan that can help me get tooth implants!!?

due to an illness, I recently lost all my teeth and want to replace them with dental implants. i have been shopping online for coverage to help me with this cost but with all the choices its difficult to pick the one that would cover the most. can someone help me find an insurance or dental plan in western new york please?
--------------------
I'm not familiar with what's offered in your area, but you're right, it's tricky to navigate. Most insurers' web sites have convenient side-by-side plan comparisons. Or, you may want to use an agent to help you make the right choice. Questions to ask: Are you restricted as to which dentists you can use? What is the waiting period for major work? Monthly premium / deductible / co-insurance Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment