Sunday, November 28, 2010

can I buy dental insurance now when I need so many procedures done?

I just lost my insurance from my mom's work because she got fired. now I'm left with needing 4 root canals, all my wisdom teeth pulled out and I dont know what else. I DON"T have money for any of this
--------------------
You have to find a dentist who will take installment payments or payment arrangements. Otherwise, you can contact a dental school if there is one where you live and do the same thing but have an evaluation first. The cost will be according to your parents income. You can also apply for Medicaid if you have no money and your mom is not working. Now is the time to do that because your dental problems sound urgent. If you are under 21 you should have no problem getting Medicaid. Dental insurance does not help because of the waiting periods and a dental plan is all you could afford does not pay much. There are dental plans and dental insurance but neither one covers much and you still have to pay most of the charges, so try to get Medicaid or whatever program is in your state for minors. From now on, take care of your teeth because dental work is very, very expensive.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment