Friday, December 24, 2010

Best health and dental insurance for students in California?

I've never purchased insurance before. I'm a 20 year old female. Currently my wisdom teeth are impacted and that has caused a few other dental issues. The wisdom teeth extraction procedure costs much more than I can afford and other dental work on top of that needs to be done. My school offers an insurance plan only for the international students. I would like to find the best dental and health insurance plan for the most reasonable price. If anyone has any suggestions. Other than the problems with my teeth I'm a healthy, non-smoking, active young woman with no pre-existing medical conditions. Thanks!
--------------------
These are few insurance in CA Anthem Blue Cross of California Blue Shield of California Aetna PacifiCare Kaiser Permanente HealthNet
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment