Friday, December 24, 2010

Questions About Dental Insurance?

I'm currently 18 and I am a full-time student at a state college. I didn't take care of my teeth very much when I was younger so this past year I've really cracked down on getting them fixed. I have no dental insurance for myself, I'm currently using my moms dental insurance which allows $1500 of dental work per year. Now to the questions, I went to the dentist today and they laid out a full treatment plan for me, fillings, root canals, crowns, extractions, the works. Since my mom's insurance only covers $1500, and I've used up at least $1100 of that $1500, chances are I'm going to have to start paying the full amount of my dental care out-of-pocket real quick, so my question is, is there a plan that I can get that starts immediately where I pay a yearly fee?
--------------------
Yes ameriplan
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment