Friday, December 24, 2010

Discount dental and dental insurance question?

Okay I have dental and except for the ortho part its pretty good. I found out my son needs braces of which I was expecting. What I wasn't expecting was the 6 Thousand dollar price tag, Wonder if its cause I live in the Cape, nor was I expecting my insurance to say yeah we'll pay out only $1500 for that. What!?!?!?! Only $1500? So I get stuck paying $4500 outta Pocket that I don't have, but nor do I want to put off the braces cause I've been there done that. It only gets harder as you get older. Ok anyway time for question. I've been looking into secondary insurance to help out but found instead Ameriplan that discounts services. I found an ortho Dr in both my insurance and in Ameriplan. Before I sign up though does anyone know if you can use both in conjunction with one another? Like have the braces discounted the 25% then my insurance pay their portion then I pay mine? Any and all help appreciated and thanks ahead of time!
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I paid only $2200 when I was originally quoted $4500. I think it depends where you live. It worked great for my braces and saved me alot. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. My rep is very knowledgeable. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment