Friday, December 24, 2010

Need help with dental insurance!?!?

I recently posted a question for who was the best dental insurance to go through, and I was given this website www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com. I went to the website and was really interested in it but in my town there is no regular dentist that accepts it. Only one orthodontist and one special dentist for special surgeries and what have not. Where can I go to find out what insurance my dentists in my town accept? I have one dentist in mind, but everytime I look to see who the providers are in my area it's always the shittiest ones. Also what are some good websites to go to for dental information in the Roseburg, Oregon area? I have looked at many websites but I don't know a lot about dental insurance or what is the most common for most dental places to accept. This dentist is a pretty big dentist in my town.
--------------------
If you are not insured right now, I would suggest get a dental plan instead. There are no premium, no deductible and no waiting period. Most dentist participate in the plan network. Check the link below to see if your dentist participate.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment