Monday, December 6, 2010

Experience with Blue Cross Dental Insurance?

I got a quote for just dental insurance from Blue Cross, has anyone used them before?
--------------------
I have a Blue Cross plan and my particular plan covers my regular check ups and some dental work very well. However, you need to be aware that each company has several different plans with different levels of coverage so check out the plan you want to buy. You need to think of more than just the monthly premium but also the deductables and what percentage you will be responsible for and also what level of coverage you will need ie: if you need extensive work or if you are more mature and may need dentures/fixtures soon. You should get a complete layout of the plan before making a commitment. I know its a long process..good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment