Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm a student. I have to get some dental work done, not a lot of money. No dental insurance? Any options?

Both my parents don't have the greatest of jobs there i don't have dental insurance through them. I need to get braces and then 3 dental implants. I have a part time job because I'm a student and in school so i don't have a lot of money. Any other options maybe anything with the quebec government? HELP? my teeth bother me a lot
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all dental services. From root canals, xrays, exams...etc. Even my braces. Believe me, I know all about budgets. Been there. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment