Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Help me choose which dental insurance product~?

I am in NY and trying to purchase a Delta Dental Insurance. But there are so many to choose from! I am getting the insurance for me, my husband, and our toddler. Me and our kid have no problems now, but my husband need at least 2 root canals, 2 crowns, removal of 1 or 2 wisdom teeth. Out of the following products, whcih would be the best for us? Please vote~~~~ 1. Delta Dental Premier 2. Delta Dental PPO 3. Delta Dental PPO plus Premier 4. DeltaCare USA
--------------------
Out of my personal experience I had Delta Dental PPO but could not afford all the limits they put on my plan. So I had to find some other or supplemental plan. Then I did, www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now for all my dental needs and they have saved me thousands of dollars from Root canals, crowns, extractions, xrays...etc. They saved me over $2000 on my son's braces. I personally have liked the plan because there are no deductibles and no limits. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Good luck and research all your options.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment