Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Individual Dental Insurance?

I am a college student and I need to have a lot of work done on my tooth, My teeth are in atrocious condition and lately I have not been able to get through a meal without extreme pain, I have already had two root canals done which I paid for out of pocket, ($500 each) that did not include caps so those teeth are still uncapped. I still need to have about 3 root canals done which will also need to be capped and my wisdom teeth remove. What should I do? Is there individual dental insurance, I have no dental school near me. I have tried to figure out any way I would be able to pay for it and it just doesn't seem possible. Does anyone have an ideas? I am in serious pain
--------------------
health-quotes.talk4fun.net - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment