Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How would I be able to get dental insurance?

I'm 16 almost 17 and in need of dental care. I need a root canal in my two front teeth, they aren't bad, but when I was about 11 I knocked them almost completely out. But anyways, My dad doesn't have dental insurance, nor do we have health insurance. The estimated cost for my two teeth are well over 2,000. And when I turn 18 I will be getting an implant. But so my question is, would I be able to get dental insurance. I can pay for it no problem, it wouldn't be my father paying for it. It would be me. I am currently pregnant, as we speak. I'm almost 6 months. If that has anything to help with. And my mother passed away last year. Do I have to wait until I turn 18? What can I do? Thanks.
--------------------
The answer could vary by person.It is alway a good idea to hear the suggestion from different sides and try to choose the best one.Here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info/free-online-health-insurance.htm is a good one i recommend.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment