Tuesday, December 28, 2010

is dental insurance worth the money?

I need to have a 2 teeth bridge put in and some other work done. I went to Queen Elisabeth Hospital today because my surgeon reffered me ( have got facial paralysis on left side) . I went to the dentistry dept and was told every thing I need doing, and then the dentist told me that they can't do it and my NHS dentist has to do it. Problem being is that my NHS dentist won't do the work on the NHS!! I want to know if dental insurance is a good idea or whether because it is a pre existing condition it wont be covered. Please help, beside myself as my smile is shocking anyway, just want to make it as good as it can be. I have had this problem for 12 years and am 'only' 35!
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 6 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years on all procedures. From root canals, xrays, exams, extractions...even my braces were covered. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

1 comment:

  1. I was also in the same confusion and is planning to drop my dental plan. I have bought this plan six months back and so far I didn't have the need for it. So it is proving useless to me and was about to cancel it. I decided first to review if dental plan is worth to continue or not. Thanks for guiding me.
    business insurance

    ReplyDelete