Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Help with dental insurance?

My wisdom teeth are starting to come through, and i will need them removed. My job does offer dental, but from what I hear it's crap, and aflac is way too expensive. I'm not too great at choosing insurance, I don't know a thing about it; So looking for some help here. What would be my options as far as dental, something not too expensive, but also something that will cover a good portion of any oral exams or operations. I know I have to keep a plan for a while before I can receive benefits towards operations, and that's fine, my teeth aren't going anywhere and growing in painstakingly slow.
--------------------
I have a terrific dental plan that I found after months of searching and comparison shopping. Try to avoid dental discount plans or indemnity plans, they cannot guarantee what kind of discount you will get and they are usually a sham. Mine is a comprehensive plan that offers the same coverage for groups as well as individuals. It has no network, so you can see any dentist you want, and it has NO WAITING PERIODS for services, diagnostic, preventative, basic, major, etc. You can get it for under 30 bucks a month, and you can apply online at www.BestForLessDental.com~ another cool thing about the plan is it has a 100$ deductible that you only have to meet once, not every year, and it has an annual benefit of $1,250 bucks. much higher than anything else I found.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment