Wednesday, December 22, 2010

is there any dental insurance that pay for cosmetic oral surgery?

i have blue cross/ blue shield dental and health insurance, i recently been to the dentist because i need to have dental implants put in, i was told that my insurance wont cover the the putting in of the dental implants because it's considered cosmetic but would cover some of the restoration, the accounts lady also said its hard to fine any dental insurance to cover any cosmetic surgeries, but she did say that some percentage of the restorative part would be covered so my questions is that is this true that most all dental insurances won't cover the cosmetic part? i had a friend tell me that her dad had dental implant surgery and his dental covered it all, i also told the accounts lady this at the dental office she laughed and she please give me the name of that wonderful dental insurance i need that, anyone knows of any insurance company that pays for dental implants?? if u do let me know..
--------------------
I never heard of any that pay for complete coverage for implants especially for cosmetic reasons. I would believe the dental person more than I would believe your friends story. Simple solution, ask your friend to show you the receipts and payments from the insurance co.for proof
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment