Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Medical / Dental Insurance?

Anyone have a suggestion for the best medical and dental insurance option for me. I am 21 years old and just now getting coverage in my own name. I haven't been on my parents coverage for a while and I just got my teeth knocked out in an ice hockey game. Ive realized the hard way that I need coverage unfornately. does anyone know of a dental insurance company who would accept me with a preexisting injury, i got 3 teeth knocked out during hockey game?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up over 5 years ago when I was in college and needed some affordable care. They have saved me thousands since. From xrays, exams, cleanings, crowns..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Even cosmetic surgery and orthodontist. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. All pre-existing conditions are accepted. Hope this helps and good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment