Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can anyone help me find free or very affordable dental services in Orange County?

I am a 23 year old student who cannot afford dental insurance. I have a bad tooth ache and am just afraid to go see just any dentist and pay out the ears. I live in Fullerton, CA and I cannot afford much. If anyone knows a way to find a dental clinic or dental school in the area that would help me out greatly.
--------------------
It sounds to me like you've need a dental clinic. The best way to find one is to look at your local phone book or you might try calling the emergency room of a local hospital and ask if they know of a local dental clinic they can refer you to. However, the problem with dental clinics is that you could end up waiting a week or more to be seen. If you can not wait that long, you'll have to put out a few dollars and join a discount dental plan that will allow you to go to the doctor ASAP as well as saving you a few bucks.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment