Sunday, January 9, 2011

Where do I go to find help with paying for my little girls dental work? Are there any grants available?

Unfortunately my 4 year old daughter has to have 4 teeth pulled and nine filled. Our dental insurance only pays 15 percent of the costs. Im trying to find anywhere that will help me cover the cost. which will be Two thousand dollars. If you know anywhere I can try please let me know. Thank you so much!
--------------------
We don't have dental insurance and I have heard that sometimes,dental schools will do work on people's teeth for either free,or for a very low cost,much cheaper than most dentists charge. Keep in mind that in these,"Dental Schools,"these are students who are in training to become dentists and there are board certified dentists watching them very closely,and working with these students,teaching them what to do for different dental needs! You will have to call around in your area to see where there may be a dental school,but be reassured that these dental students LOVE working with patients and as I said earlier,they are not allowed to work by themselves on any patient,an instructor who is a board certified and accreditied dentist is RIGHT THERE MONITORING THE DENTAL STUDENTS EVERY MOVE! I have heard that these dental school students can do everything from fillings,to denture work,and possibly even more work than that,depending on what a patient's dental needs are. I hope this has helped you and PLEASE let us know how everything has turned out for you! Best of luck and best wishes!! ;-)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment