Sunday, January 9, 2011

how can i get free or health/dental insurance for cheap? i'm 19.?

i would like to get braces. i haven't been to the dentist in so long, it's embarrassing. i turn 20 next month, so i still might be eligible to receive free insurance maybe? i have no clue. i can't really pay a lot though because i'm only working part time right now & i'm not in school. any advice would be useful. thank you.
--------------------
Well, when i was pregnant, I had to get medical assistance (from welfare) and it included dental and vision. I dont think you have to be pregnant to still apply, because my daughter is 1, and i still have the insurance for myself. I am also 20, and in need of braces. i am scared of the dentist, though. And I am having mouth problems, and must go soon. So try out welfare. I dont know how you feel about it, but hey, its something.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment