Sunday, January 9, 2011

How should I pay for a $5000 to $8000 total dental bill?

I have to get 5 teeth extracted, 10cavities removed, root canal correction and a tooth implant. If I do not get the dental work done then I probably will not see the age of 40 (I am 25). The total price will be between $5000 to $8000. I do not have dental insurance and have not gotten a consolutation yet. My biweekly paycheck is $769.95. I can try to make my biweekly paycheck $950 or more. I cannot afford the New Jersey health insurance because the cheapest insurance in New Jersey is $244.50 per month. How do I go about paying for this without help from my parents if possible?
--------------------
At our office, Lakeland Hills Dental, Dr. Joe Jankowski offers a payment plan called, "CareCredit". "CareCredit" allows our patients to receive their dental treament and make payments. We offer two different plans with "CareCredit", first- interest free plans up to 6 months, the second plan can range from 24 months to 60 months, currently with an interst rate of 11.9%. There is no penalty to pre-pay. We feel that patients need an option of payment in order to receive their treatment to achieve great oral health. Good Luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment