Sunday, January 9, 2011

Question about dental insurance?

My grandmother has blue cross I think, pretty sure. Well she has that for dentail isurance. Is she able to put me on hers also? Is there a waiting period for me? She has had it for a year now. Also I currently have braces paying by cash, is it possible for that insurance she puts me under her name pay for that or cover for anything in the future without a waiting period? Thanks^^!
--------------------
My b/f has something like the blue cross, he wanted me to have it to so he put me on his plan. I think you can so the same, you would just have to get her to phone in because it is her blue cross account. i had to Wait to get a card, then I could use it, it might take up to 3 or 4 weeks for you to get the card. Maybe when you get her to phone in you can get her to ask them for a number you can use before you get your car.Just phone and see what you can do. I hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment