Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dental Insurance HELP?

well ok im 19 and i had Healthy Families insurance but they kick you out when your 19, so i have Health Comp insurance now So i really need braces i know i should of gotten them earlier but i procrastinated.. My insurance covers particaly for my braces meaning i have to pay 171 a month I Want to find a cheaper way to pay for them or get in a better insurance so they can pay most it for me Anyy ideas??
--------------------
maybe you should look for a discount plan to help cut the cost, when i had braces i found a cheap dental plan that saved 20% (savings of $1000ish). from my research that's the most substantial braces discount you can find -- i found the plan at www.1dental.com. you could also ask an orthodontist if they could set up a payment plan with you? does this help?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment