Tuesday, January 18, 2011

my dental ins doesnt cover braces, does invisalign work?

or should i just look for a new dental insurance company?
--------------------
Very few dental insurance plans will cover braces, mine certainly didn't. And, yes, Invisalign works! I'm currently about halfway through the Invisalign treatment, and just let me say, they are GREAT!! Seriously, no one ever knows I have braces, even when I ask them, "Can you tell I have braces?" they always say no! And, best of all, you can take them out when you eat, which means that, unlike regular braces, you can eat anything you want! It's great, and I highly recommend them and, no, I don't work for them or anything like that, I just really, really, like them. On the other hand, they're not cheap... mine are costing me $5000!!! So that may be a factor for you, but, if you can afford them, go for it, they're really great, and I really like them, a lot!! If you're not sure if they'll work for you, just go to an Invisalign provider in your area for a free consultation (you can find one on their website at the link below), and have them examine you, and they'll tell you if you're a good candidate for them or not. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment