Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PLEASE HELP !! i have no dental insurance and A hole in tooth shooting pain in the gum?

i dont have a lot of money and out of work i cannot take this pain i went to the dentist yesterday a he just gave me pain pills and said that i needed surgery to remove the tooth but it was going to cost me to anywhere between 700 up 1000s dollars PLease HELP me find something reasonable!!!!! or a better solution
--------------------
I would recommend that you to visit this website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 3 yeas ago now for all my dental needs. They have saved me thousands of dollars throughout the years from Root canals, extractions, cleanings,fillings, exams...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Orthodontics and cosmetic surgery also included. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. good Luck and hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment