Tuesday, January 18, 2011

dental plan/ insurance for orthodontic cares?

Hi every one I'm searching for a good dental plan/ insurance that covers orthodontic cares. My orthodontic treatment costs me 7000 dollars. I've heard about Delta PPO and America Discount Plan. I was trying to look at all the benefits of these two, but Delta PPO wouldn't let me unless I'm already in the plan (so I'd have membership ID which is required for signing in for more information). About the Ameriplan, it only stated vaguely in the website that it would cover from 25% to 80% for orthodontic cares. But what I need is a complete and detailed form of the benefits that I can get from purchasing this plan. Apparently, it's not in the website. I'm interested in the plans that don't require me to go to their dentist network. However, it seems like Delta only covers the fee if I go to their dentists. About Ameriplan, they say I have choices, but does it mean that I would receive less benefits and less discounts if I go with the one of my choice Anyone has any idea about these two dental plans? Do you happen to know any other good dental plans/ insurances for orthodontic cares? Thanks a lot. I really appreciate all your helps ^^
--------------------
My family have this health insurance - health-quotes.isgreat.org It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues. My wife had no problem with her insurance coverage while having orthodontic care.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment