Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Health Insurance and Dental Programs (Self-Employed)?

I'm 30 and haven't had health or dental coverage for about 2 years. I'm currently self employed, have no health issues and I'm totally lost on the right programs for me. I would like to have coverage at a very reasonable monthly charge. Can someone point me in the right direction with getting more information on this? The insurance is just for myself. Thanks.
--------------------
You'll want to contact a local agent that works with all of the major health companies in your area. The agent can work with you to find the best plan for your situation and budget. They will explain what you get and, more importantly, what you don't get with each plan. There is no extra charge using an agent. Dental is a completely different policy. Some health plans will have dental as an option. However, most dental seldom pays more than the premium because of the waiting periods and the limits. A good agent will explain this information as well. A good option is a dental school where you can get good service at a reasonable price. You can find the nearest school here: http://www.yourhealthplanadvisor.com/Den…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment