Sunday, January 16, 2011

Does anyone out there know if anthem blue cross insurance how often do they pay for dental cleanings?

my mom wants to know if dental cleanings have to be scheduled exactly 6 months apart.
--------------------
Each policy is diffrent some can have two dental cleaninings with in a calander year (Jan 1st - Dec 31st). But what I have found with SOME Blue Cross dental insurane is they follow the "6 month" rule and just to be safe I schedule my patients with that rule 6 months + 1 day. It is best to call the member number found on your insurance card and ask. (your denatl office will not know off hand, Blue Cross has THOUSANDS of diffrent plans and EACH one is diffrent even if the employer is the same the group number could be diffrent). I hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment