Sunday, January 16, 2011

I have a broken tooth and no dental insurance, nobody will take the tooth out without down payment,! HELP!?

I've had a broken tooth for about 2 months or more now, before when it first happened it didn't bother me but now the pain, it's horrible, it's hard to do anything without it hurting, my problem is I have no dental insurance and all of the dentists around here want money upfront, another problem, I am pretty broke right now, and the tooth is the very back tooth, I think it's a wisdom tooth that crammed it's self into my mouth and that's what caused it to break, so then I am faced with can a dentist even take out the tooth? Anyone have any answers?!
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all services. From cleanings, fillings, xrays...etc. all services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment