Sunday, January 16, 2011

I want braces! But no dental insurance?

Im fourteen, and I actually I think I NEED them. I mean my teeth aren't severely jacked up, but there's just a bit of crowding at the top and just a little on the bottom. All I want is a brilliant straight smile that I can be proud of. It would be a great confidence booster. I keep telling me dad this and he just shrugs and says 'Ok.' And I'm like 'Well, can I get them?' And he's like "No, we don't have dental insurance. If you really want them you should earn them yourself." I feel this is a load of BULL. He keeps on bringing up the fact that he wont even fix his own dental problems, meaning, 'then why should I fix yours?' I feel its best to get this done with I'm YOUNG! I do NOT want braces when I'm an adult. I also have a wisdom tooth thats growing in at an angle, and thats gonna jack up my teeth MORE. He says we're gonna get a pulled when it causes problems. But won't that take years? Ugh. All I want is straight teeth. Sorry that this may seem more of a rant than a question. I'm just so stuckk. I have a bit of money saved up from babysitting, and I guess I'll ask for more during the holidays. He thinks that dental insurance is too much money, and that we should use it on more useful things. Ridiculous.
--------------------
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.isgreat.org
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment