Sunday, January 16, 2011

I can't seem to find out how to get dental insurance without needing medical also.?

I have a health insurance plan with work but can' t seem to get the dental coverage as there aren't others willing to take it. I need to get some. How in the midwest can I get seperate dental insurance? NOT dental plans that pay a part of it but aren't insurance as I need the insurance. Those often have a waiting time and only pay a small part the first year of it. I have soft enamel teeth and need ongoing or repeat dentist visits to keep the teeth later on. I did an online search and they want a ton of info to send a quote just or they don't offer an actual insurance coverage. IF anyone has a great coverage that is nationwide please let me know. I have a dire need for this.
--------------------
I have a dental plan thats covers everyone in my house for one price. I have found it to be useful, it saves me and my family alot of money. I was able to find a dentist in my home town that will accept this plan and the denist that I take my children to is only about 20 minutes away so it work out well for me 1-877-483-1830 REF# 227810 that is the number that you can call
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment