Saturday, January 1, 2011

Is it illegal for Sears to keep me off their dental insurance in Ohio?

Hi, I'm a dependent/full-time student living at home in Ohio. I am 25 years old, and my mother works at Sears. According to Ohio law, until the age of 28, I should be on all of her health insurance, including dental. However, Sears claims they have not gotten the plans ready to include people on the insurance. - Is this legal? Aren't they required to cover me by state law? - If this is illegal, what do I do about it? - If this is legal, how long until they have to include me on the insurance? In case anyone's wondering, here is the law: Ohio Rev. Code § 1751.14, as amended by 2009 OH H 1 allows an unmarried, dependent child that is an Ohio resident or a full-time student to remain on parent's insurance up to age 28, or without regard to age if they are incapable of self-sustaining employment due to disability.
--------------------
hey, It is really important to have health insurance these days. Visit: this web site to get the cheapest price. I saved 30% last month. http://GoldHealthInsurance.Info Hope this will help
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment