Saturday, January 1, 2011

where can i find individual dental ppo insurance in tx?

I am looking for individual dental insurance, i want a ppo plan, i have a dentist and i don't want to change. I have done so much research and call so many isurance companies but all they have is discount plans or hmo plans. I don't want either, can anybody help. I've been to so many sites and like i said spent hours and hours on the phone talking to all these companies and am having no luck. I just want the dental and i know that i would have better luck if i combine medical and dental but right not financially that is not an option. any help would be very much appreciated!
--------------------
healthplans.bebto.com - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment