Saturday, January 1, 2011

What can I do for medical and dental insurance for my family of four?

I am a family of four and need medical and dental insurance. I am the only one working right now I make a total income of $2,900 take home and I dont qualify for medical but healthly families does qualify my two kids but I need to see if maybe there some program for my whole family, I have to see a doctor for myself i'm 31yrs. and have a bleeding disorder issue that is starting to concern me, I can't afford to pay out of pocket because I am left with enough for just gas money to get to and from work after all my monthly bills are taken care of. If anyone knows anything that may help me and my family please give me some info.
--------------------
YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info    to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment