Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dental costs, dental worries, Anne Arundel, Maryland.?

I live in Anne Arundel county in Maryland, and I'm having difficulty finding a dentist. I'm horribly afraid of the dentist. I have no dental insurance, and lots of problems with my teeth. Is there anyone out there that knows of dental practices that have decent prices and are good with intensely nervous patients?
--------------------
I didn't go to the dentist for almost 16 years because I knew I had cavities and I'm terribly afraid of needles. I began to think of it this way.... Either I can go to the dentist and have my problems fixed or I can, eventually, deal with the embarrassment and pain of having broken and rotting teeth. It sounds bad, but it would happen if you just let it go. I was soooo nervous, but the dentist I chose was so nice and understanding. I would ask your friends and family who they go to and how well they like their dentist. Call some select offices and ask if they have payment plans or just explain your situation and ask if there is anything you two can work out in the way of payment. And remember, dentists see all kinds of teeth: the pretty and the not-so-pretty. Don't be embarrassed about not having gone. They understand and they see it much more frequently than we would think.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment